|§ 49.64.010||Duration of trusts for employee benefits|
|§ 49.64.020||Trusts exempted from limitation as to duration|
|§ 49.64.030||Employee benefit plans–Payment or refund as discharge–Adverse claims|
|§ 49.64.040||Dental care assistance plans–Options required|
Terms Used In Washington Code > Chapter 49.64
- beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- person: may be construed to include the United States, this state, or any state or territory, or any public or private corporation or limited liability company, as well as an individual. See Washington Code 1.16.080
- personal property: All property that is not real property.
- statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.