|Chapter 81||Work and Family Policies||81.001 – 81.008|
|Chapter 82||Discharge of Liability Under Certain Employee Benefit Plans||82.001 – 82.005|
Terms Used In Texas Labor Code > Title 2 > Subtitle D - Employee Benefits
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- Legatee: A beneficiary of a decedent
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.
- Week: means seven consecutive days. See Texas Government Code 311.005