|§ 9.03.010||Abandoning, discarding refrigeration equipment.|
|§ 9.03.020||Permitting unused equipment to remain on premises.|
|§ 9.03.030||Violation of RCW 9.03.010 or 9.03.020.|
|§ 9.03.040||Keeping or storing equipment for sale.|
Terms Used In Washington Code > Chapter 9.03
- Administrator: means the administrator of veterans affairs of the United States or his or her successor. See Washington Code 73.36.010
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Applicant: means any person who has made a request, or on behalf of whom a request has been made, to any county or local office for assistance. See Washington Code 74.04.005
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- assistance: means public aid to persons in need thereof for any cause, including services, medical care, assistance grants, disbursing orders, work relief, benefits under RCW
- Authority: means the health care authority. See Washington Code 74.04.005
- Bankruptcy: Refers to statutes and judicial proceedings involving persons or businesses that cannot pay their debts and seek the assistance of the court in getting a fresh start. Under the protection of the bankruptcy court, debtors may discharge their debts, perhaps by paying a portion of each debt. Bankruptcy judges preside over these proceedings.
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Benefits: means all moneys paid or payable by the United States through the veterans administration. See Washington Code 73.36.010
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Continuance: Putting off of a hearing ot trial until a later time.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Department: means the department of social and health services. See Washington Code 74.04.005
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Director: means the director of the health care authority. See Washington Code 74.04.005
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- Essential needs and housing support program: means the program established in RCW Washington Code 74.04.005
- Oath: A promise to tell the truth.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: means an individual, a partnership, a corporation, or an association. See Washington Code 73.36.010
- person: may be construed to include the United States, this state, or any state or territory, or any public or private corporation or limited liability company, as well as an individual. See Washington Code 1.16.080
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Precedent: A court decision in an earlier case with facts and law similar to a dispute currently before a court. Precedent will ordinarily govern the decision of a later similar case, unless a party can show that it was wrongly decided or that it differed in some significant way.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Recipient: means any person receiving assistance and in addition those dependents whose needs are included in the recipient's assistance. See Washington Code 74.04.005
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Resource: means any asset, tangible or intangible, owned by or available to the applicant at the time of application, which can be applied toward meeting the applicant's need, either directly or by conversion into money or its equivalent. See Washington Code 74.04.005
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- Secretary: means the secretary of social and health services. See Washington Code 74.04.005
- Standards of assistance: means the level of income required by an applicant or recipient to maintain a level of living specified by the department. See Washington Code 74.04.005
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- Veterans administration: means the veterans administration, its predecessors or successors. See Washington Code 73.36.010
- Ward: means a beneficiary of the veterans administration. See Washington Code 73.36.010