|§ 9.31.090||Escaped prisoner recaptured.|
Terms Used In Washington Code > Chapter 9.31
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- person: may be construed to include the United States, this state, or any state or territory, or any public or private corporation or limited liability company, as well as an individual. See Washington Code 1.16.080
- Removal: as used in this chapter shall include all activities necessary for the collection and disposal of such wood debris: PROVIDED, That nothing herein provided shall permit removal of wood debris from private property without written consent of the owner. See Washington Code 76.42.020
- Wood debris: as used in this chapter is wood that is adrift on navigable waters or has been adrift thereon and stranded on beaches, marshes, or tidal and shorelands. See Washington Code 76.42.020