|§ 1501.||Escape and attempts to escape|
|§ 1502.||Unlawfully aiding prisoners|
|§ 1503.||Giving prisoner tools for escape; aiding escaped prisoner|
|§ 1506.||Officer aiding or voluntarily allowing escape|
Terms Used In Vermont Statutes > Title 13 > Chapter 35 - Escape
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: shall include any natural person, corporation, municipality, the State of Vermont or any department, agency, or subdivision of the State, and any partnership, unincorporated association, or other legal entity. See
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States may apply to the District of Columbia and any territory and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. See