|§ 47.02||Vocational rehabilitation|
|§ 47.03||Specialized programs for persons with disabilities|
|§ 47.035||Fiscal agents for persons with disabilities|
|§ 47.04||Contractual services|
Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes > Chapter 47
- appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Following: when used by way of reference to any statute section, means the section next following that in which the reference is made. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Person: includes all partnerships, associations and bodies politic or corporate. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Promulgate: when used in connection with a rule, as defined under s. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Property: includes real and personal property. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- State: when applied to states of the United States, includes the District of Columbia, the commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the several territories organized by Congress. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed; "year" alone means "year of our Lord". See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01