Missouri Laws > Title XVI > Chapter 252 > § 252.228 - Hunting, fishing and trapping permit records, contents--records closed, when
Current as of: 2009
252.228. 1. Individual hunting, fishing and trapping permit records maintained by the department of conservation, including address, telephone number, personal identifying characteristics, date of birth and unique identification numbers shall be available to:
(1) Any court;
(2) Any law enforcement agency;
(3) The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service or its successor agency as provided by federal regulation for migratory bird surveys;
(4) Any state department, division, agency, bureau, board, commission, employee or agent thereof in the performance of any statutory or constitutional duty;
(5) Any political subdivision;
(6) Any agency of another state; and
(7) The holder of the permit.
2. Such information shall be inaccessible to all other persons when the holder of the permit has so requested in writing. Individual credit card numbers are closed records and shall not be released pursuant to section 610.021, RSMo.
(L. 1998 S.B. 596) Prev | Next
Questions & Answers: ConservationSee also: