There is created the National Credit Union Administration Central Liquidity Facility. The Central Liquidity Facility, an instrumentality of the United States, shall exist within the National Credit Union Administration and be managed by the Board. The United States district court shall have original jurisdiction over any case to which the Board on behalf of the Facility is a party, without regard to the amount in controversy.
Terms Used In 12 USC 1795b
- Administration: means the National Credit Union Administration. See 12 USC 1752
- Board: means the National Credit Union Administration Board. See 12 USC 1752
- Facility: means the National Credit Union Central Liquidity Facility. See 12 USC 1795a
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- National Credit Union Administration: The federal regulatory agency that charters and supervises federal credit unions. (NCUA also administers the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, which insures the deposits of federal credit unions.) Source: OCC