|§ 6061||School prayer|
|§ 6062||Funding for Individuals with Disabilities Education Act|
|§ 6063||Study of Goals 2000 and students with disabilities|
|§ 6064||Contraceptive devices|
|§ 6066||Public schools|
|§ 6067||Sense of Congress|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 20 > Chapter 68 > Subchapter X > Part A
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Board: means the Board which is established to carry out the provisions of this chapter. See 19 USC 81a
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- grantee: means a corporation to which the privilege of establishing, operating, and maintaining a foreign-trade zone has been granted. See 19 USC 81a
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- officer: includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office. See 1 USC 1
- Secretary: means the Secretary of Commerce. See 19 USC 81a
- State: includes any State, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. See 19 USC 81a
- zone: means a "foreign-trade zone" as provided in this chapter. See 19 USC 81a