|§ 9165||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 20 > Chapter 72 > Subchapter II > Part 4 - Laura Bush 21St Century Librarians
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- digital literacy skills: means the skills associated with--
(A) using technology to enable users to find, evaluate, organize, create, and communicate information. See 20 USC 9101
- Director: means the Director of the Institute appointed under section 9103 of this title. See 20 USC 9101
- library: includes --
(A) a public library. See 20 USC 9122
- officer: includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office. See 1 USC 1
- whoever: include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals. See 1 USC 1