|§ 1639p||State and tribal plans|
|§ 1639q||Department of Agriculture|
|§ 1639r||Regulations and guidelines; effect on other law|
|§ 1639s||Authorization of appropriations|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 7 > Chapter 38 > Subchapter VII
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- officer: includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office. See 19 USC 2291
- State: when used in this chapter 1 shall include the Virgin Islands and Guam. See 10 USC 2615
- unprocessed agricultural products: means food, fiber, and other agricultural products that have not been packaged or otherwise prepared for retail sale, including animal products and unfinished cotton, wool, leather, or any other unfinished natural material. See 10 USC 2651