|§ 16-60-130||Acceptance of facilities by Governor; provision for operation as state institution|
|§ 16-60-131||Operation as other like institutions|
|§ 16-60-132||Advisory board|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 16 > Chapter 60 > Article 6
- agency: The Alabama State Law Enforcement Agency. See Alabama Code 16-60-111.12
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- property: includes both real and personal property. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608