(a) The corporation shall plan, study, implement, and assist programs for home energy conservation and weatherization including, without limitation, the
Terms Used In Alaska Statutes 18.56.850 - Home energy conservation and weatherization program
- person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association, organization, business trust, or society, as well as a natural person. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
- state: means the State of Alaska unless applied to the different parts of the United States and in the latter case it includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
(1) home energy loan program;
(2) rural capital retrofit program; and
(3) energy efficiency and weatherization program.
(b) In the development of a home energy conservation or weatherization program under (a) of this section, the corporation may not consider the value of Alaska longevity bonus payments under AS 47.45 or permanent fund dividends under AS 43.23 in determining whether a person meets income guidelines established under AS 18.56.088 and (a) of this section for a state or, to the extent permitted by federal law, a federal energy conservation or weatherization program.