Each corporation shall continuously maintain in this state both:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 10-501
- Address: means a mailing address. See Arizona Laws 10-140
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- domestic corporation: means a corporation for profit that is not a foreign corporation and that is incorporated under or subject to chapters 1 through 17 of this title. See Arizona Laws 10-140
- Foreign corporation: means a corporation for profit that is incorporated under a law other than the law of this state. See Arizona Laws 10-140
- Individual: includes the estate of an incompetent or deceased individual. See Arizona Laws 10-140
- Known place of business: means the known place of business required to be maintained pursuant to section 10-501. See Arizona Laws 10-140
1. A known place of business that may be the address of its statutory agent.
2. A statutory agent who may be either:
(a) An individual who resides in this state.
(b) A domestic corporation formed under this title.
(c) A foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state.
(d) A limited liability company formed under title 29.
(e) A limited liability company authorized to transact business in this state.