In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 41-2011
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Department: means the department of economic security. See Arizona Laws 41-1951
- Director: means the director of the department of economic security. See Arizona Laws 41-1951
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
1. "Client" means a person or a family member of a person who receives or who is eligible to receive some form of assistance or services from the department.
2. "Department" means the department of economic security.
3. "Director" means the director of the department of economic security.
4. "Person" includes a firm, society, partnership, association, company or corporation, as well as a natural person.
5. "Volunteer" means a person who is appointed to perform duties for the department without compensation.