In this article, unless the context otherwise requires, "agricultural real property" means real property that is one or more of the following:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 42-12151
1. Cropland in the aggregate of at least twenty gross acres.
2. An aggregate ten or more gross acres of permanent crops.
3. Grazing land with a minimum carrying capacity of forty animal units and containing an economically feasible number of animal units.
4. Land and improvements devoted to commercial breeding, raising, boarding or training equine, as defined in section 3-1201 or equine rescue facilities registered with the department of agriculture pursuant to section 3-1350.
5. Land and improvements devoted to high density use for producing commodities.
6. Land and improvements devoted to use in processing cotton necessary for marketing.
7. Land and improvements devoted to use in processing wine grapes for marketing.
8. Land and improvements devoted to use in processing citrus for marketing.
9. Land and improvements devoted to use as fruit or vegetable commodity packing plants that do not cut or otherwise physically alter the produce.
10. Land and improvements owned by a dairy cooperative devoted to high density use in producing, transporting, receiving, processing, storing, marketing and selling milk and manufactured milk products without the presence of any animal units on the land.
11. Land of at least five acres and improvements devoted to algaculture. For the purposes of this paragraph "algaculture" means the controlled propagation, growth and harvest of algae.
12. Land and improvements devoted to agritourism as defined in section 3-111.