In this article, unless the context otherwise requires "municipal water delivery system" means an entity that distributes or sells potable water primarily through a pipeline delivery system which is owned by either:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 42-5301
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Department: means the department of revenue. See Arizona Laws 42-1001
1. A city or town incorporated or chartered under the constitution and laws of this state.
2. A private entity which is regulated as a public service corporation by the Arizona corporation commission under a certificate of public convenience and necessity.
3. A special taxing district established under title 48, chapter 6.
4. An entity which is regulated as a water supply system by the department of environmental quality.