|§ 15-1898||Awarding of academic and vocational credits; policies; current and former military members; definitions|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 15 > Chapter 14 > Article 13
- Governing board: means a body organized for the government and management of the schools within a school district or a county school superintendent in the conduct of an accommodation school. See Arizona Laws 15-101
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- person: means an individual, partnership, corporation, association or public or private organization of any kind. See Arizona Laws 15-101
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215