|§ 28-8382||License requirement; application; renewal; license tax; liability|
|§ 28-8383||Aircraft dealer duties|
|§ 28-8386||Violation; classification|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 28 > Chapter 25 > Article 5
- Aircraft: includes a balloon, airplane, amphibian and craft used for navigation through the air. See Arizona Laws 28-8201
- Dealer: means a person who is engaged in the business of buying, selling or exchanging motor vehicles, trailers or semitrailers and who has an established place of business and has paid fees pursuant to section 28-4302. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- Department: means the department of transportation acting directly or through its duly authorized officers and agents. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- Director: means the director of the department of transportation. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- State: means a state of the United States and the District of Columbia. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215