|§ 30.02||Writ of Assistance for Repossession of Aircraft|
|§ 30.03||Petition for Writ of Assistance|
Terms Used In Texas Property Code Chapter 30
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Justice: when applied to a magistrate, means justice of the peace. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Person: includes a natural person and a corporation. See Texas Estates Code 22.027
- Power of attorney: A written instrument which authorizes one person to act as another's agent or attorney. The power of attorney may be for a definite, specific act, or it may be general in nature. The terms of the written power of attorney may specify when it will expire. If not, the power of attorney usually expires when the person granting it dies. Source: OCC
- Ward: means a person for whom a guardian has been appointed. See Texas Estates Code 22.033
- Writ: A formal written command, issued from the court, requiring the performance of a specific act.