Arizona Laws > Title 33 > Chapter 23 – Private Property Rights
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 33 > Chapter 23
- Bond: means any bond issued pursuant to this article, including any tax secured bond. See Arizona Laws 9-521
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Municipality: means any incorporated city or town. See Arizona Laws 9-521
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Tax secured bond: means any bond authorized and issued pursuant to both this article and title 35, chapter 3, article 3. See Arizona Laws 9-521