Arizona Laws > Title 33 > Chapter 23 – Private Property Rights
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 33 > Chapter 23 - Private Property Rights
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Grantee: includes every person to whom an estate or interest in real property passes, in or by a deed. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215