|§ 41-1830.31||Private prison escapee fund; monies; uses; lapsing; definitions|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 41 > Chapter 12 > Article 11
- Adult: means a person who has attained eighteen years of age. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Department: means the department of public safety. See Arizona Laws 41-1701
- Director: means the director of the department of public safety. See Arizona Laws 41-1701
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.