|§ 44-7061||Signatures and records secured through blockchain technology; smart contracts; ownership of information; definitions|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 44 > Chapter 26 > Article 5 - Blockchain Technology
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Contract: means the total legal obligation resulting from the parties' agreement as affected by this chapter and any other applicable law. See Arizona Laws 44-7002
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Electronic: means relating to technology that has electrical, digital, magnetic, wireless, optical or electromagnetic capabilities or similar capabilities. See Arizona Laws 44-7002
- Electronic record: means a record that is created, generated, sent, communicated, received or stored by electronic means. See Arizona Laws 44-7002
- Electronic signature: means an electronic sound, symbol or process that is attached to or logically associated with a record and that is executed or adopted by an individual with the intent to sign the record. See Arizona Laws 44-7002
- Information: means data, text, images, sounds, codes, computer programs, software or databases or similar items. See Arizona Laws 44-7002
- Person: means an individual, corporation, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, limited liability company, association, joint venture, governmental agency or public corporation or any other legal or commercial entity. See Arizona Laws 44-7002
- Record: means information that is inscribed on a tangible medium or that is stored in an electronic or other medium and that is retrievable in perceivable form. See Arizona Laws 44-7002
- State: means a state of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands or any territory or insular possession subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. See Arizona Laws 44-7002
- Transaction: means an action or set of actions occurring between two or more persons relating to the conduct of business, commercial or governmental affairs. See Arizona Laws 44-7002