|§ 205 ILCS 705/1||Short title|
|§ 205 ILCS 705/5||Definitions|
|§ 205 ILCS 705/10||Electronic documents; digital signatures; electronic notices|
|§ 205 ILCS 705/15||Civil remedy|
|§ 205 ILCS 705/99||Effective date|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 205 ILCS 705 - Financial Institutions Electronic Documents and Digital Signature Act
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Reporter: Makes a record of court proceedings and prepares a transcript, and also publishes the court's opinions or decisions (in the courts of appeals).
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.