|§ 668.001||Short title|
|§ 668.002||Legislative intent|
|§ 668.004||Force and effect of electronic signature|
|§ 668.006||Control procedures|
Terms Used In Florida Statutes > Chapter 668 > Part I
- Credit union: means any cooperative society organized pursuant to this chapter. See Florida Statutes 657.002
- Deposits: means that portion of the money placed into the credit union by members on which interest may be paid. See Florida Statutes 657.002
- Equity: means undivided earnings, regular reserves, and other reserves. See Florida Statutes 657.002
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Immediate family: means parents, children, spouse, or surviving spouse of the member, or any other relative by blood, marriage, or adoption. See Florida Statutes 657.002
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- person: includes individuals, children, firms, associations, joint adventures, partnerships, estates, trusts, business trusts, syndicates, fiduciaries, corporations, and all other groups or combinations. See Florida Statutes 1.01
- Shares: means the money placed into the credit union by members on which dividends may be paid. See Florida Statutes 657.002
- writing: includes handwriting, printing, typewriting, and all other methods and means of forming letters and characters upon paper, stone, wood, or other materials. See Florida Statutes 1.01