|§ 44-1366||Consumer services; delinquency fees; collection fees|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 44 > Chapter 9 > Article 13
- Commission: means the Arizona corporation commission. See Arizona Laws 44-1801
- Consumer: means a natural person or persons who purchase consumer services. See Arizona Laws 44-1365
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Person: means an individual, corporation, partnership, association, joint stock company or trust, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency or any other unincorporated organization. See Arizona Laws 44-1801
- Personal property: includes money, goods, chattels, things in action and evidences of debt. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215