|§ 44-1799.51||Loan information; solicitations; restrictions; injunction; definition|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 44 > Chapter 11 > Article 21 - Solicitations Using Loan Information
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- National Bank: A bank that is subject to the supervision of the Comptroller of the Currency. The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency is a bureau of the U.S. Treasury Department. A national bank can be recognized because it must have "national" or "national association" in its name. Source: OCC
- Person: means an individual, partnership, corporation, association, or any other entity of whatever kind or nature. See Arizona Laws 44-1691