Terms Used In California Codes > Business and Professions Code > Division 1 > Chapter 2 - The Director of Consumer Affairs
- Board: as used in this chapter , means the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians of the State of California. See California Business and Professions Code 4501
- Board: means the Veterinary Medical Board. See California Business and Professions Code 4810
- Licensing board: means any board, as defined in Section 22, the State Bar of California, and the Department of Real Estate. See California Business and Professions Code 30
- psychiatric technician: means any person who, for compensation or personal profit, implements procedures and techniques that involve understanding of cause and effect and that are used in the care, treatment, and rehabilitation of mentally ill or emotionally disturbed persons, or persons with intellectual disabilities, and who has one or more of the following:
California Business and Professions Code 4502
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.