Terms Used In California Codes > Business and Professions Code > Division 8 > Chapter 13 - Polyethylene Plastic Materials
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- clear legible type: means type which meets all the following qualifications:
California Business and Professions Code 22202
- County: includes city and county. See California Business and Professions Code 17
- Joint committee: Committees including membership from both houses of teh legislature. Joint committees are usually established with narrow jurisdictions and normally lack authority to report legislation.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.