|§ 18450||It is a misdemeanor, in connection with the sale of a motor vehicle …|
|§ 18451||The purchaser of a motor vehicle may recover from the seller in a …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Business and Professions Code > Division 8 > Chapter 1A
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- candidate: includes any officeholder who is subject to a recall election. See California Elections Code 305
- Certification: means the issuance of a certificate to a dentist licensed by the board who provides the board with his or her name, and the location where the administration of oral conscious sedation will occur, and fulfills the requirements specified in Sections 1647. See California Business and Professions Code 1647.10
- governing boards: means the local boards of trustees and the Board of Governors of the California Community Colleges, the Trustees of the California State University, and the Regents of the University of California. See California Education Code 66011
- Oral conscious sedation: means a minimally depressed level of consciousness produced by oral medication that retains the patient's ability to maintain independently and continuously an airway, and respond appropriately to physical stimulation or verbal command. See California Business and Professions Code 1647.10
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Party: means a political party or organization that has qualified for participation in any primary or presidential general election. See California Elections Code 338