|§ 18450||It is a misdemeanor, in connection with the sale of a motor vehicle …|
|§ 18451||The purchaser of a motor vehicle may recover from the seller in a …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Business and Professions Code > Division 8 > Chapter 1A
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Board: means the Dental Board of California. See California Education Code 66903.3
- Committee: means a diversion evaluation committee created by this article. See California Education Code 66903.3
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Program manager: means the staff manager of the diversion program, as designated by the executive officer of the board. See California Education Code 66903.3