|§ 890||Auto Equity Promotion Prohibited|
|§ 891||Enforcement by Attorney General|
|§ 892||Application of Article|
Terms Used In New York Laws > General Business > Article 39-D
- Allegation: something that someone says happened.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- person: means any natural person, corporation, sole proprietorship, business, trust, partnership, incorporated or unincorporated association, estate, co-operative or any other legal entity. See N.Y. General Business Law 890
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.