|§ 2064||A witness, served with a subpoena, must attend at the time appointed, …|
|§ 2065||Any witness who is subpoenaed in any civil or administrative action …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Code of Civil Procedure > Part 4 > Title 5
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Board: means the Podiatric Medical Board of California. See California Business and Professions Code 2461
- certificate: as used in this chapter are deemed to be synonomous. See California Business and Professions Code 2040
- Fair Credit Reporting Act: A federal law, established in 1971 and revised in 1997, that gives consumers the right to see their credit records and correct any mistakes. Source: OCC
- Financial need: means a student's financial need calculated pursuant to the federal financial need methodology (as established by Title IV of the federal Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (20 U. See California Education Code 70032
- Forbearance: A means of handling a delinquent loan. A
- Grace period: The number of days you'll have to pay your bill for purchases in full without triggering a finance charge. Source: Federal Reserve
- Participating institution: means any campus of the California State University or the University of California that elects to participate in the DREAM Program pursuant to the requirements specified for a qualifying institution as set forth in this article. See California Education Code 70032
- podiatric medicine: means the diagnosis, medical, surgical, mechanical, manipulative, and electrical treatment of the human foot, including the ankle and tendons that insert into the foot and the nonsurgical treatment of the muscles and tendons of the leg governing the functions of the foot. See California Business and Professions Code 2472
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.