|§ 2064||A witness, served with a subpoena, must attend at the time appointed, …|
|§ 2065||Any witness who is subpoenaed in any civil or administrative action …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Code of Civil Procedure > Part 4 > Title 5 - OF THE RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF WITNESSES
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Apportionment: means an apportionment made under this article, and unless the context otherwise requires, it shall be deemed to include funds of a district required by the board to be contributed toward the cost of a project. See California Education Code 16314
- District: means an elementary, high school, or unified school district. See California Education Code 16314
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.