|§ 2064||A witness, served with a subpoena, must attend at the time appointed, …|
|§ 2065||Any witness who is subpoenaed in any civil or administrative action …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Code of Civil Procedure > Part 4 > Title 5
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Board: means the California Board of Podiatric Medicine. See California Education Code 69618.3
- certificate: as used in this chapter are deemed to be synonomous. See California Education Code 70011.9
- podiatric medicine: means the diagnosis, medical, surgical, mechanical, manipulative, and electrical treatment of the human foot, including the ankle and tendons that insert into the foot and the nonsurgical treatment of the muscles and tendons of the leg governing the functions of the foot. See California Education Code 69624
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.