|§ 720||Any licensee that voluntarily has ceased to do the business for which …|
|§ 721||If the licensee referred to in Section 720 is a state-chartered …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Financial Code > Division 1 > Chapter 8
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- board of supervisors: means the Board of Supervisors of the County of Orange. See California Government Code 26295.10
- Bureau: means the Bureau of Household Goods and Services. See California Government Code 26292.2
- commission: means the Orange County Regional Justice Facilities Commission created pursuant to Article 2 (commencing with Section 26296). See California Government Code 26295.4
- county: means the County of Orange. See California Government Code 26295.8
- Director: means the Director of Consumer Affairs. See California Government Code 26292.2
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Secretary: means the Secretary of Food and Agriculture. See California Education Code 19961
- Service dealer: means a person who, for compensation, engages in, or holds himself or herself out to the public as offering services in the business of:
California Government Code 26292.2
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which that term occurs unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Education Code 19970