|§ 66610||For the purposes of this title, the area of jurisdiction of the San …|
|§ 66611||No later than December 1, 1971, the commission, after public hearing, …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Government Code > Title 7.2 > Chapter 2 - Definition of San Francisco Bay
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- County: includes city and county. See California Government Code 19
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Person: as used in this chapter includes an individual, a firm, partnership, corporation, limited liability company, association or other organization, or any combination thereof. See California Business and Professions Code 7025
- Precedent: A court decision in an earlier case with facts and law similar to a dispute currently before a court. Precedent will ordinarily govern the decision of a later similar case, unless a party can show that it was wrongly decided or that it differed in some significant way.
- Secretary: means the Secretary of Food and Agriculture. See California Food and Agricultural Code 35
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which the term occurs unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Government Code 10