|§ 32495||For the purposes of this chapter, the following definitions shall …|
|§ 32496||(a) A nonprovider health care district shall not spend more than …|
|§ 32498||Notwithstanding Section 32496, and prior to payment of any annual …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Health and Safety Code > Division 23 > Chapter 8
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Board: means the State Public Works Board. See California Government Code 19243.2
- Construction: includes the extension, enlargement, repair, renovation, restoration, improvement, furnishing, and equipping of any public building. See California Government Code 19243.2
- Department: means the Department of Fish and Wildlife. See California Government Code 51928
- Public building: includes any structure, building, facility, or work that a state agency has jurisdiction of, or is authorized to design or construct, including, but not limited to, infrastructure, parking lots, landscaping, and other ancillary facilities, including furnishings and equipment, incidental to the use of any building, and also includes the site thereof, and any easements or rights of way appurtenant thereto or necessary for its full use. See California Government Code 19243.2
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which that term occurs unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Government Code 51944