|§ 2600||Helen Hayes Hospital; Hospital Care and Treatment|
|§ 2601||Helen Hayes Hospital; Functions; Powers and Duties|
|§ 2602||Helen Hayes Hospital; Charges for Service and Reimbursement|
Terms Used In New York Laws > Public Health > Article 26
- Affirmed: In the practice of the appellate courts, the decree or order is declared valid and will stand as rendered in the lower court.
- Allegation: something that someone says happened.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Indemnification: In general, a collateral contract or assurance under which one person agrees to secure another person against either anticipated financial losses or potential adverse legal consequences. Source: FDIC
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC