California Codes > Public Resources Code > Division 10.5 > Chapter 5 – Easement Monitoring and Management
Current as of: 2023 | Check for updates | Other versions
|§ 12275||The department, local government entity, or nonprofit land trust …|
|§ 12276||The department shall ensure that any entity acquiring a conservation …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Public Resources Code > Division 10.5 > Chapter 5 - Easement Monitoring and Management
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- legislative body: means board of trustees, city council, or other governing body of a city. See California Government Code 34000
- Office: as used in this chapter means the Office of Planning and Research. See California Government Code 65025
- Person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person. See California Code of Civil Procedure 17
- Writing: includes printing and typewriting. See California Code of Civil Procedure 17