|Article 2||Natural Gas Tracking System|
Terms Used In California Codes > Public Resources Code > Division 15 > Chapter 6.5 - Natural Gas Rating and Tracking
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- board: means the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration. See California Revenue and Taxation Code 20
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Escrow: Money given to a third party to be held for payment until certain conditions are met.
- Forbearance: A means of handling a delinquent loan. A
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Mortgagee: The person to whom property is mortgaged and who has loaned the money.
- Mortgagor: The person who pledges property to a creditor as collateral for a loan and who receives the money.
- newspaper: means a newspaper of general circulation. See California Revenue and Taxation Code 36.5
- Person: includes any person, firm, partnership, general partner of a partnership, limited liability company, registered limited liability partnership, foreign limited liability partnership, association, corporation, company, syndicate, estate, trust, business trust, or organization of any kind. See California Revenue and Taxation Code 19
- Writ: A formal written command, issued from the court, requiring the performance of a specific act.