Connecticut General Statutes > Chapter 384b – Dietitian-Nutritionists
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Connecticut General Statutes > Chapter 384b - Dietitian-Nutritionists
- another: may extend and be applied to communities, companies, corporations, public or private, limited liability companies, societies and associations. See Connecticut General Statutes 1-1
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.