|Chapter 2||Indiana Dietitians Certification Board|
|Chapter 3||Applicant Qualifications|
|Chapter 6||Certificate Renewal|
|Chapter 7||Unlawful Practices|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 14.5 - Dietitians
- commission: means the Indiana semiquincentennial commission established by section 2 of this chapter. See Indiana Code 4-23-34-1
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Minority leader: See Floor Leaders
- President pro tempore: A constitutionally recognized officer of the Senate who presides over the chamber in the absence of the Vice President. The President Pro Tempore (or, "president for a time") is elected by the Senate and is, by custom, the Senator of the majority party with the longest record of continuous service.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the commonwealths, possessions, states in free association with the United States, and the territories. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5