|Chapter 2||Indiana Dietitians Certification Board|
|Chapter 3||Applicant Qualifications|
|Chapter 6||Certificate Renewal|
|Chapter 7||Unlawful Practices|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 14.5 - Dietitians
- act: refers to the federal Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act of 2000 (42 U. See Indiana Code 4-23-29-1
- board: refers to the board of directors of the council. See Indiana Code 4-23-29-2
- commission: refers to the commission on Hispanic/Latino affairs established by section 2 of this chapter. See Indiana Code 4-23-28-1
- council: refers to the governor's council for people with disabilities established by section 7 of this chapter. See Indiana Code 4-23-29-3
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5