(1) Black or African-American.
(2) Hispanic or Latino.
As added by P.L.177-2009, SEC.34.
(1) professional responsibility or a code of ethics for the profession of dietetics;
(2) applicant qualifications of a licensed dietitian;
(3) the administration of this article;
(4) the number of hours of continuing education needed for renewal of licensure and the procedures for approving continuing education courses and programs; and
(5) establishing fees under IC 25-1-8-2 as described in subsection (b).
(b) The board shall establish, charge, and collect fees under IC 25-1-8-2 for:
(1) the filing of an application for a license under this article;
(2) the original issuance of a license under this article;
(3) a renewal of a license issued in accordance with this article;
(4) the replacement of a license or renewal license lost or destroyed; and
(5) any other purposes prescribed by IC 25-1-8-2.
As added by P.L.124-1994, SEC.7. Amended by P.L.90-2019, SEC.26.