|§ 8603||Duties and responsibilities||14|
|§ 8604||Acceptance of and compliance with federal and state legislation and regulations||14|
|§ 8605||Member reimbursement||14|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 14 > Chapter 86
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Reorganized school district: as used in this subchapter means a school district constituted and established under this chapter whether by reorganization, consolidation or division. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 1041
- School board: as used in this subchapter means the board of education of a school district which is constituted and established under this chapter whether by reorganization, consolidation or division. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 1041
- School board member: as used in this subchapter means a person duly elected or appointed to a school board in accordance with the provisions for such election or appointment as provided elsewhere in this chapter. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 1041
- State Board: consists of 9 members who are citizens of this State and appointed as follows:
(1) The Governor shall appoint, with Senate confirmation, 7 voting members. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 104