|§ 9002A||Duties of responsible employees, law enforcement, and academic institutions||14|
|§ 9005A||Penalty for violation||14|
|§ 9006A||Annual report||14|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 14 > Chapter 90A
- Academic institution: means an institution of postsecondary education receiving State funds or a private institution of postsecondary education with campuses physically located in Delaware serving over 1,000 students. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 1086
- Advocate: means any of the following:
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Allegation: something that someone says happened.
- Department of Elections conducting the election: means the Department of Elections in the county in which the office of the superintendent of a public school district is located and which is responsible for conducting elections in accordance with Chapters 10, 19, 20 and 21 of this title for that school district, except that public school elections in the Milford and Smyrna School Districts shall be conducted by the Department of Elections for Kent County and public school elections in the Woodbridge School District shall be conducted by the Department of Elections for Sussex County. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 1071
- Election: shall include a referendum where applicable. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 1071
- Public school election: means an election to elect 1 or more members to a board of education and any election conducted in accordance with Chapter 19, 20 or 21 of this title. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 1071
- Reorganized school district: means a school district constituted and established in accordance with this chapter whether by reorganization, consolidation or division. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 1071
- Responsible employee: means persons who are any of the following:
- School board: means the board of education of a reorganized school district. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 1071
- Sexual assault: means physical contact of a sexual nature perpetrated without consent or where consent is unable to be given. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 1086
- State Board: consists of 9 members who are citizens of this State and appointed as follows:
(1) The Governor shall appoint, with Senate confirmation, 7 voting members. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 104
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.