|§ 2101||Lighting streets and highways in unincorporated communities and villages; petition||9|
|§ 2102||Levy and collection of light tax; penalty for late payment||9|
|§ 2103||Light tax; administration of fund; surplus||9|
|§ 2104||Removal of lights||9|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 9 > Chapter 21
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Fee simple: Absolute title to property with no limitations or restrictions regarding the person who may inherit it.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Information: means any oral, written or pictorial material and includes, but is not limited to, documents, electronic impulses, expressions of opinion, films, photographs, sound records, and statistical data. See Delaware Code Title 10 Sec. 4320
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Person: means individual, corporation, statutory trust, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, governmental body, or any other legal entity. See Delaware Code Title 10 Sec. 4320
- real property: is synonymous with the phrase "lands, tenements and hereditaments. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Reporter: means any journalist, scholar, educator, polemicist, or other individual who either:
- Right of survivorship: The ownership rights that result in the acquisition of title to property by reason of having survived other co-owners.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.