Terms Used In Florida Statutes 601.34
- Agent: means any person who, on behalf of any citrus fruit dealer, negotiates the consignment, purchase, or sale of citrus fruit, or weighs citrus fruit so that the weight thereof may be used in computing the amount to be paid therefor. See Florida Statutes 601.03
- Citrus fruit: means all varieties and regulated hybrids of citrus fruit and also means processed citrus products containing 20 percent or more citrus fruit or citrus fruit juice. See Florida Statutes 601.03
- Commission: means the Florida Citrus Commission as head of the department. See Florida Statutes 601.03
- Department: means the Department of Citrus. See Florida Statutes 601.03
- Department of Agriculture: means the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. See Florida Statutes 601.03
Each state or county law enforcement officer shall make arrests for violations of the citrus fruit laws of this state or of any rule or order of the commission or the Department of Agriculture under authority of law when notified of such violation by the Department of Agriculture or its duly authorized agent or representative.