Terms Used In Florida Statutes 601.36
- Canning plant: means any building, structure, or place where citrus fruit or the juice thereof is canned or prepared for canning at a concentration that does not exceed 20 degrees Brix for market or shipment. See Florida Statutes 601.03
- Citrus fruit: means all varieties and regulated hybrids of citrus fruit and also means processed citrus products containing 20 percent or more citrus fruit or citrus fruit juice. See Florida Statutes 601.03
- Concentrating plant: means any building, structure, or place where citrus fruit is canned, frozen, or prepared for canning or freezing at a concentration that exceeds 20 degrees Brix for market or shipment. See Florida Statutes 601.03
- Packinghouse: means any building, structure, or place where citrus fruit is packed or otherwise prepared for market or shipment in fresh form. See Florida Statutes 601.03
- Person: means any natural person, partnership, association, corporation, trust, estate, or other legal entity. See Florida Statutes 601.03
In the event that any packinghouse packing citrus fruit or canning plant canning citrus fruit or concentrating plant concentrating citrus fruit shall have present therein or shall be packing, canning, or concentrating two or more lots of fruit simultaneously, the manager or other person in charge of said packinghouse or said canning plant or said concentrating plant shall notify the citrus fruit inspector conducting inspections at said packinghouse or canning plant or concentrating plant of said fact and furnish to said inspector full information as to the source of said several lots of fruit and the number of boxes in each several lots.