|§ 553.60||Short title|
|§ 553.62||State standard|
|§ 553.63||Trench excavations in excess of 5 feet deep; required information|
|§ 553.64||Certain requirements for contract bids|
Terms Used In Florida Statutes > Chapter 553 > Part III - Trench Safety Act
- Board: means any board or commission, or other statutorily created entity to the extent such entity is authorized to exercise regulatory or rulemaking functions, within the department, except that, for ss. See Florida Statutes 456.001
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Department: means the Department of Health. See Florida Statutes 456.001
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- License: means any permit, registration, certificate, or license, including a provisional license, issued by the department. See Florida Statutes 456.001
- Licensee: means any person or entity issued a permit, registration, certificate, or license, including a provisional license, by the department. See Florida Statutes 456.001
- person: includes individuals, children, firms, associations, joint adventures, partnerships, estates, trusts, business trusts, syndicates, fiduciaries, corporations, and all other groups or combinations. See Florida Statutes 1.01
- Profession: means any activity, occupation, profession, or vocation regulated by the department in the Division of Medical Quality Assurance. See Florida Statutes 456.001
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.