|§ 570.971||Penalties; administrative and civil|
Terms Used In Florida Statutes > Chapter 570 > Part V
- Board: means the Board of Dentistry. See Florida Statutes 570.843
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Dentistry: means the healing art which is concerned with the examination, diagnosis, treatment planning, and care of conditions within the human oral cavity and its adjacent tissues and structures. See Florida Statutes 570.843
- Department: means the Department of Health. See Florida Statutes 570.843
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- person: includes individuals, children, firms, associations, joint adventures, partnerships, estates, trusts, business trusts, syndicates, fiduciaries, corporations, and all other groups or combinations. See Florida Statutes 88.6011