|§ 871.01||Disturbing schools and religious and other assemblies|
|§ 871.015||Unlawful protests|
|§ 871.02||Indictments or informations for disturbing assembly|
|§ 871.04||Advertising; religious discrimination; public places|
Terms Used In Florida Statutes > Chapter 871
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: means the private nonprofit corporation established pursuant to…. See Florida Statutes 946.503
- Correctional work program: means any program presently a part of the prison industries program operated by the department or any other correctional work program carried on at any state correctional facility presently or in the future, but the term does not include any program authorized by…. See Florida Statutes 946.503
- Department: means the Department of Corrections. See Florida Statutes 946.503
- Facilities: means the buildings and land used in the operation of an industry program on state property. See Florida Statutes 946.503
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- Indictment: The formal charge issued by a grand jury stating that there is enough evidence that the defendant committed the crime to justify having a trial; it is used primarily for felonies.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- person: includes individuals, children, firms, associations, joint adventures, partnerships, estates, trusts, business trusts, syndicates, fiduciaries, corporations, and all other groups or combinations. See Florida Statutes 88.6011