|577D-2||Consent to primary medical care and services|
Terms Used In Hawaii Revised Statutes > Chapter 577D
- Acquisition of a branch: means the acquisition of a branch located in a host state, without engaging in an "interstate merger transaction" as defined in this article. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 412:12-101
- Bank: has the meaning set forth in 12 U. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 412:12-101
- Bank supervisory agency: means :
(1) Any agency of another state with primary responsibility for chartering and supervising banks; and
(2) The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, and any successor to these agencies. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 412:12-101
- Commissioner: means the commissioner of financial institutions of this State. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 412:1-109
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Federal: means belonging to, part of, or related to the government of the United States of America. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 412:1-109
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Licensed health care practitioner: includes dentists licensed under chapter 448, physicians licensed under chapter 453, physician assistants licensed under chapter 453, and advanced practice registered nurses licensed under chapter 457. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 577D-1
- Minor without support: means a person who is at least fourteen years of age but less than eighteen years of age who is not under the care, supervision, or control of a parent, custodian, or legal guardian. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 577D-1
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Out-of-state bank: means a bank whose home state is a state other than Hawaii. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 412:12-101
- Primary medical care and services: means health services that include screening, counseling, immunizations, medication, and treatment of illnesses and medical conditions customarily provided by licensed health care practitioners in an outpatient setting. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 577D-1
- this State: means the State of Hawaii, its political subdivisions, agencies, and departments. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 412:1-109